Holidays in Slovenia
Your Booking with Slovene Dream
The information on the Slovene Dream website is based upon our own research, experiences and reviews, and is provided to the best of our ability. Whilst we continually review this information, Slovene Dream assumes no liability for any inaccurate, delayed or incomplete information, nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
We want your holiday (next) in Slovenia to be your Slovene Dream.
- The Slovene Dream website service is operated by Repast & Repose Ltd, a UK registered company, T/A Slovene Dream. Repast & Repose Ltd is not a travel agent or tour operator but a facilitator, which has relationships with a number of suppliers, whose properties and hotels are featured on this website. Your booking, when it is made, will be direct with the relevant accommodation supplier, and not with Slovene Dream.
- Your reservation will become confirmed once you have sent confirmation to us by email and paid any required deposits to the supplier, and when the supplier acknowledges receipt of your deposit/guarantee. Any other amounts due from you will be made direct to the supplier concerned. As such, we accept no liability in relation to any contract you enter into or for any services or arrangements you purchase or for the acts or omissions of any suppliers or other persons or parties connected with any arrangements.
- Prices displayed on all pages are in euros. All payments to Slovenian suppliers will also be in euros.
- All bookings for accommodation and trips are subject to the booking conditions of the relevant supplier. Customers are responsible for reading the supplier’s booking conditions of which you will be advised at the time of booking.
- Where service offerers provide holiday itineraries, these will be subject to the terms and conditions of these service offerers and are governed by the laws of the country in which they operate.
- If you need to cancel or amend a confirmed booking, cancellation/amendment charges may be payable to the supplier. The amount of such charges will depend on the individual supplier's cancellation policy and usually varies according to the period of notice given. Please bear in mind that most accommodation suppliers do not count the final twenty-four hours prior to arrival (for instance, if they require a forty-eight hour notice of cancellation, it will mean two days + one).
- In all cases of cancellation less than sixty-four days prior to departure, there will be a cancellation charge of between 10% and 20%, depending on the particular hotel/supplier.
- You are strongly recommended to take out personal travel insurance, at the time of booking, for all members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance you purchase is adequate and appropriate for you and your party.
- Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part or on the part of the suppliers. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer on the stated terms to purchase arrangements featured. Our suppliers may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring children are supervised and are careful not to book any excursion or activity that could prevent a risk to their children.
- Please note that overseas hotels and/or service offerers may not have facilities for the disabled that are of an equivalent standard to those found in the UK. Anyone suffering a disability should confirm with the hotel or service offerer the suitability of the hotel prior to making a booking.
- All payments will be paid direct to accommodation and other relevant holiday suppliers: no monies will be paid to Slovene Dream.
- Slovene Dream will provide suppliers' contact and/or bank details in order that our customers can pay a deposit, thereby confirming their booking with the holiday supplier.
Exclusion of Liability
Whilst Repast & Repose Ltd makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published on slovenedream.com, we cannot be held responsible for any errors, omissions or changes that may have occurred. All recommendations, opinions expressed and prices regarding properties and/or destinations displayed on slovenedream.com are provided for guidance only. Personal descriptions have been written in good faith and are subjective. Services and facilities can be withdrawn at short notice and Slovene Dream does not accept any liability for the descriptions given. All views expressed are our own, and individual opinions may differ.
We do not accept responsibility for your direct dealings with the ultimate supplier of the accommodation/trips, once the introduction has been made. All accommodation/trip suppliers featured on slovenedream.com are themselves responsible for providing you with the final quote and booking conditions for your reservation.
Slovene Dream does not accept responsibility of the accommodation or trips featured on the site. If during the course of the holiday you have any reason for complaint or dissatisfaction you should contact the hotel manager or owner in order that remedial action may be taken.
It is the traveller's own responsibility to obtain valid visas (if necessary) and comply with all local health and custom requirements applicable to the place visited.
All You Need is Travel Ltd is an agent of each of its suppliers to the extent that we may charge a non-refundable deposit or recover cancellation charges on behalf of a supplier. Otherwise, Slovene Dream is an independent contractor and nothing on this website shall be construed to imply that there is any relationship between it and any of the suppliers whose accommodation or products are contained or referred to in this website. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use this website.
Slovenedream.com contains links to third party sites. However, we do not control such web sites and are not responsible for their content.
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by Repast & Repose Ltd or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to this site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but copying for any commercial or business use is strictly prohibited.
These conditions are subject to English Law and the English Courts shall have sole jurisdiction.
5-7 John Prince's Street
Registered in England, number: 8071356
How to bookOnce you have made up your mind, either click on 'Booking Enquiry' on a hotel's page, or go to the 'Enquiries and Contact' page.
At this stage we only require your name, landline phone number and email address.
You will then be presented with an enquiry form, which will also give you the opportunity to either request a choice of hotels for the same dates, or build an itinerary of a few hotels in succession.
When you submit the form, it will come to us and we will then make an enquiry on your behalf. The hotels will then respond by sending us a confirmation of availability, or a choice of room(s), or maybe notice that they are full for those dates. If you do not receive an answer from us within 48 hours, contact us and we will chase for you.
When you receive the response(s), you will either be given the opportunity to book, or change your itinerary according to the response(s). You will have 24 hours in which to confirm, during which time the hotel will hold the accommodation for you.
The accommodation supplier may wish you to pay a deposit of up to 30% of the booked accommodation. In this case we will put you directly in touch, in order for you to pay them direct (no monies will be taken by Slovene Dream).
All prices and payments are in euros.